• The Association of Contemporary Art Galleries of Valencia ( LAVAC ) present Open Valencia 2014
• Well, in Ruzafa, at least! the fourth edition of scenic Russafa 2014 in Valencia from 19 to 28 September, with thirty premieres under the title "The Forbidden"
Day of the Bicycle...
Tapas and a beer - what better!
• Fine tapas and Mahou beer from 25 of the cities best restaurants. ...
Tokens are 1€ for the beers and 1.50€ for the tapas
At Veles i Vents
Date: 12 to 15 September
Times : 12-16.30 h. / 20-24 h.
Place : Marina Real Valencia
Entrance of the Horses..
• And the Bulls too, in Segorbe
From 08 - 14 September at 2pm each day, as part of the fiestas of this lovely city there is a fast and furious race down the main hilly and crowded street of Horses and Bulls.
• at the City of Arts and Sciences
App Trade Centre on 18 and 19 September is the first business congress and exhibition for the App ecosystem in Spain and will bring together in one place all the leading players in the App ecosystem. The Museo Principe Felipe will play host to Developers, publishers, marketing agencies Mobile, companies devoted to the manufacture of new mobile devices, marketers, senior executives of large companies, ICT professionals and trade press are part of the universe App Trade Centre.
Entry to the expo is free and there's a chance to win a smartphone - See more at: http://apptradecentre.com
Welcome to Valencia and to the new-look thisisvalencia.com. Stay with us for up-to-the-minute news on all that's happening in the city.
IN VALENCIA 2015
We'll bring you the line-ups as we get them
International festival of Benicassim -16-19 JULY
LOW COST FESTIVAL - BENIDORM - 24-26 JULY
ARENAL SOUND - BURRIANA - 28 JUL-02 AUGUST .
ROTOTOM SUNSPLASH - BENICASSIM - 15-22 AUGUST
Lou Reed - in Valencia...
• If your Spanish is up to it, Desde Berlín is a play based on the turbulent life of Lou Reed
a member of the Warhol Factory and one of the fathers
of Alternative rock.
From 21- 26 October
Tickets: 15 - 22 euros
Old rockers rarely let you down...
• Lococlub - 09 September 21:30...
Graham Parker one of the great British composers from the early seventies visits Spain to present his latest album "Three Chords Good" (2012)
Graham Parker will be joined on this acoustic tour of Spain by guitarist Brinsley Schwarz
Open Valencia 2014...
• September 28 is the eighteenth edition of the Day of the Bicycle
organized by the Valencia Bike Club and sponsored by the Municipal Sports Foundation and El Corte Ingles. The 10 kilometre route will start at 10 am in the Paseo de la Alameda and run through the Marina crossing the bridge over the canal. More information: www.biciclubvalencia.org
Valencia Fashion Week...
• Valencia Fashion Week XVII is back from 25 to 27 September, this time in the magnificent Centro del Carmen
showing on the catwalks prêt à porter for spring and summer 2015 . On the General Catwalkwill feature Competition Zone D for emerging designers and Projects for students of fashion. The VFW Showroom will sell the designs shown on the catwalks of the Valencia Fashion Week .
Everything about Apps!..